I turned 27 on Tuesday.I remember when I turned 24 I felt like it was the perfect age. I felt old and mature,yet young and full of life. Guess I need to be happy I have 3 more years left in my 20's.Life is good though. I am so happy to have 3 healthy children that I care about so much and a hardworking husband thats still got it (even though he's 30;))Life is fun in all stages for different reasons and I guess we need to sit back and enjoy while stresses hang out on the wayside.(That's a hard one for me)
My Birthday was great.I get more excited for my kids birthdays than my own but it is always a day I can feel a little special. Scott and I went to the Sushi House for lunch(so yummy) and then we did a little bit of shopping. That night we had a Dinner with Scott's family. Sher Bear(Scott's mom) treated us all to dinner which was so kind. We had already checked into a hotel that is near our house earlier that day, so I was thinking we would just head back there but we had to "grab something" from home first and to my surprise had some friends and more family there to celebrate with a DQ cake. My favorite:)Thanks to everyone that stoped by it was fun and so nice of you! We then went back to the hotel, soaked in the hot tub, and relaxed. We even slept in till 9:30 which NEVER happens. Thanks to everyone that helped watch our kids while we were away. Here's to another good year!!

1 comment:
I am sorry we missed it. Glad life is peachy for you now. Come visit soon!
Post a Comment