Saturday, July 23, 2011

Family fun

We have had a funfilled summer so far and it has flown by.I have been meaning to update the blog but just haven't so I am sure I will miss some things. We had Zach and Deena and their kids here with my dad the first part of the summer and we had a lot of fun. We watched Derek play Soccer at BYU and took the kids to Monkey Island and stuff.



Natalia went home with my dad because he thought they were going to come back down for a reception but didn't make it so I decided to make a trip that way because Scott was going to be in California for work. After not seeing Natalia for a week and a half it was great to see her and to spend some time in Boise. I was able to see some good friends I hadn't seen in a long time. I can't believe I didn't get a picture of us but I was able to spend some loooooong overdue quality time with my BEST friend Gretchen. We were like sisters when we were little and inseperable. We ran on the green belt together for 11 miles and we talked nonstop. It went by so fast! I would ask her a question and before she could finish I had a new question to ask her. LOVE that girl!It was also so good to see her family:)
We went to the Zoo with my mom and Elyssa and Deena and her sister and the kids. I hadn't been to Zoo Boise in forever.It is a pretty good zoo!I was impressed. We had a few Marshmallow roasts and BBQs and like always and all around good time. On the way home we stopped in Rupert for a Taylor/Buckley family reunion.I was so close to my cousins growing up it has been crazy never seeing them anymore.I wish i could have stayed longer and would have been able to visit better with everyone.It was so so good to see everyone! We then headed back to Utah.






No comments: