Scott's Family was in town for the 4th of July.Everyone but Kirt and Lacey and Dynie and Trent were there. I kicked off the celebration by filling in for a friend in the Freedom Run Half Marathon. The first half was a breeze down hill and the second half was pretty darn hard. Part of it was actually hiking trails uphill bu then it ended at the capitol building in SLC.Scott and Beav were at the end cheering me on.When it was over I was glad I did it. The rest of the day was fun.My sis Elyssa was in town as well so she joined in on the Schwab fun.We had a picnic at an elementary school and played baseball and kick ball.It was a ton of fun!!Scott's parents had to get on the road but that evening we ordered pizza and did fireworks at our place.We also watched the fireworks that were set off at Thanksgiving Point
Saturday, July 23, 2011
4th of July
Scott's Family was in town for the 4th of July.Everyone but Kirt and Lacey and Dynie and Trent were there. I kicked off the celebration by filling in for a friend in the Freedom Run Half Marathon. The first half was a breeze down hill and the second half was pretty darn hard. Part of it was actually hiking trails uphill bu then it ended at the capitol building in SLC.Scott and Beav were at the end cheering me on.When it was over I was glad I did it. The rest of the day was fun.My sis Elyssa was in town as well so she joined in on the Schwab fun.We had a picnic at an elementary school and played baseball and kick ball.It was a ton of fun!!Scott's parents had to get on the road but that evening we ordered pizza and did fireworks at our place.We also watched the fireworks that were set off at Thanksgiving Point
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wore a hole in her jeans, i bet she made daddy happy spending that much time on her knees
Post a Comment