Monday, March 2, 2009
Happy Birthday Gavin!!!
I can't believe my baby is 2! It's a good thing we are having another one soon because it is hard for me not to baby him.I have a special love and appreciation for Gavin.He has a very sweet spirit about him.He has the brightest smile and the sweetest little kisses.On the other hand...They call him the "Tank" in nursery because he is always on the move and nothing can keep him down. These days his favorite thing to do is push his dump truck around and fill it with various things.He also enjoys watching the movie cars and would watch it all day every day if he could.He loves pretty much anything to do with cars,trucks,planes and trains.He looks up to his big sister...although they have their "moments" they really care about eachother and watch out for eachother.WE LOVE YOU GAVIN!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Awww, how tender! I loved looking at the slideshow pictures. He is the cutest and you are beautiful even after labor... amazing! I hope the one in your belly is treating you well!
Happy Birthday Gavin.... Wow I cannot believe how big he is getting!! He is such a little cutie pie!! I hope you are doing well. We miss you guy's we should get together soon. We are going out to sale in a month.
Happy Happy Birthday Gavin!! Love the pictures. He is getting so BIG! Love you guys
That is so funny that they call him Tank! hahaha! Maybe he'll keep it for the rest of his life. :) I still can't believe he's 2. What happened??? I feel like since I barely get to see him, that he should only be as old as the number of times I see him... so that would make him... 6 months! (or something like that). Hope he had a wonderful birthday, I'm sure he did.
p.s. I haven't even read the Twilight books (why am I admitting to this?? I'm going to get hate mail for my confession) but I totally copied your blog tunes list. I'm such a thief!! But the music was so good, I had to steal your idea. Sorry in advance!!!
Post a Comment