Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Scott!!!


Scott's Birthday was yesterday on March 24th.We had a great day!I made one of his favorites for beakfast.We call them "Dogs".(Bagel with ham and cheese and over-easy egg on it.)After that I went and got my Braces off.Oh does it feel nice to have them off.I guess in a way that was one of his gifts.We then headed to the gym to get in our workout.Natalia had preschool so while she was at preschool we went to Zupas.It is delicious if you haven't tried it! When we got home I made the cake.For all of you that know I am the worst baker ever and something usually goes wrong... well it did.The second layer of the 2 layer cake crumbled.So I tried to fix it by covering it with frosting.It turned out okay.He opened his presents with the kids before opur little date.Scott and I went to the mall and he picked up some new "kicks" as he calls them.We went to PF Changs for dinner and then headed back home for cake and icecream with family and friends in the area.It was a great day!It seemed like my Birthday too! I love Scott so much!I am very grateful for his example and for the person that he is. He devotes so much time to our family! I am so glad that he came to this earth 28 years ago and that we are able to be companions.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Scott! You and Cory are almost birthday buddies, he turned 27 on the 23rd :) Sounds like you guys had so much fun celebrating Scotts birthday! We should make plans to go out together or something...

The Schwab Family! said...

Congratulatons on getting the braces off; you look beautiful!!!! (not that you didn't before, you always look beautiful!)

Nate and Britney said...

Happy Birthday Scott!! Sounds like you had a great day. Chandi, I am so happy for you that you had your braces removed... I bet you are loving it! Hope you are doing good. We need to get together be for we leave.

Nate and Britney said...

before.. Sorry I spelled that wrong. I hate it when I do that!!

Gretchen said...

Happy Birthdat Scott! YAY for the braces off Chandi! And, is that a recent picture?--because you do not have the chubby pregnant look at all!