
I should have taken more pictures but oh well.I love Valentines day!We were able to go out on Friday night to Dinner and a movie thanks to Zach and Deena.It was so nice to be alone and to have that time together.I am so grateful for Scott.He is an amazing husband and father!!I am also grateful for my little munchkins Natalia and Gavin.They bring so much joy and light to my life.Scott is gone for a week in Miami.We have been so used to having him around we all balled on the way home from dropping him off at the airport. Hopefully we survive through the week.I have been so used to having my right hand man around.(This is a random picture of us.We don't have any recent ones.I always seem to take pictures of the kids)

4 comments:
Good luck this week! It is so hard when the husbands go out of town.
Happy Valentine's! How are you feeling? Do you know if it's a boy or girl yet? Miss you guys!
You are way too cute! Call me if you need me, or, if you and the kids get lonely you can always come visit us! :)
Natalia's hair is so cute. I hate it when Kirk's gone too. Good Luck! Oh, and I really want to see some pictures of your cute belly.
Post a Comment