






We had a funfilled weekend. It felt like Halloween all weekend long.On Friday the kids wore their costumes to the kids club at Golds Gym.They had a little party for them.Friday at school Natalia had a parade and then a little Halloween party that i was able to help out at.It was fun!She has the cutest class. That night we had Trunk or Treat.On Saturday we had a get together with the Hanceys and the Suttons. We had Taco soup with puking punkin,worms,mummy dogs,caramel apples,and vegetable pizza.It was a fun time!Natalia was Thumbalina, Gavin was a ninja, and Cambree was a Pumpkin fairy.The kids were not into the whole picture thing. We were lame and didn't dress up.Maybe next year!

3 comments:
Thanks for inviting us. It was so much fun. Seriously why don't we do that more often?? Your kids are so cute. Jack loves them.
great to see your family of 5! It's so fun to see everyone's kids all cute in their costumes!!
Chandi I saw your blog off of Abbys so I thought I would take a peek. Your kids were darling for Halloween I can't believe how much older they look already!
Post a Comment