Tuesday, November 17, 2009

6 months old now!


Cambree is 6 months old. She is a little jibber jabber,and she loves to be right where the action is.She does not like to be alone unless she is going to sleep. She is completely content sitting in her little pod chair so we just set her in it wherever we are. This makes it difficult to get her floor time (which she does not like unless we are down on the floor playing with her.) She loves to laugh and play.She is a very happy girl and very cuddly.We love you Cambree!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a happy, content baby. And with a family like yours she has every reason to be! I love seeing your kiddos we need to get together more often! Our place next time?

Aileen Taylor said...

Cambree is 6 months already!?! My goodness! She is such a peach. How I wish I could squeeze and hold her and kiss those adorable cheeks. We miss you guys. And as a reminder, you are always welcome in London. ;) Have a fun week in Park City - how we wish we could be there too!!! xoxoxoxo

Eames Family said...

she is adorable! time goes by way to quick when we have kids!

Elder Paysen Adams said...

What a cutie!

Gretchen said...

I love that picture. She is So adorable.

Jessica said...

Seriously adorable!!!