Wednesday, April 15, 2009
We are in Seattle!!(Actually Puyallup)
We are now in Puyallup,Washington and all settled in. So far so good. I had my first Dr. appt. here and all is well. the kids seem to like it.The weather will take a little getting used to but it is so beautiful here!!The ward is also very friendly. I finally had my brother take a picture of my preggo belly.(some of you have asked about.)And I can't find my camera anywhere.Hopefully it will turn up here soon and i can post recent pics. I am getting huge...and very excited!Almost only 5 m ore weeks!!!I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I checked out your blog and it is awesome! Glad to hear an update on Seattle and will be anxious to see your pregger belly! Take care!
I cant wait to see pictures. I have a good friend who lives in Puyallup, I wonder if she's in your ward? Her name is Ashley Tracy..you can find her blog on my blog. She's so sweet, and such a fun person to be around.
We miss you guys so much! I am so anxious to see the pictures too, good luck finding the camera!
You look SO good. You are so beautiful. I'm glad you got a chance to get settled and see your doctor in Puyallup before the baby came!
I found your blog through a trail. I hope you guys have so much fun selling this summer! Zach was telling us all about it a couple of months ago. Sounds like you will have a fun office! Kory was in Virginia Beach with Pinnacle last summer but decided not to go again but do school instead. We'll actually be up in Washington in August though, Kory is from Lakewood not far from Puyallup. Maybe I'll come see you and Deena?
My cousins live in Puyallup. If you meet Don and Jodi Fowles tell them you know me from dancing when we were kids and high school :)
By the way you have the cutest family!
Ana Lee
missanalee.blogspot.com
Post a Comment