Thursday, April 16, 2009

Found my Camera!

I knew it couldn't have gone far because this apartment isn't that big and we didn't bring very much with us.I thought I had looked everywhere.Last night Natalia announced that she had found the camera.I asked her where and she told me in her babies diaper bag.Little stinker.

4 comments:

Deena Taylor said...

Chandi bo bombie!! You are beautifully HUGE!! You look so hot yet so large and in charge! I can't believe your belly has gotten so big in the last month. You look so skinny everywhere else of course!! Oh, we can't wait to come down there. We've missed you here, its a different kind of feeling here when you don't have family close by. Can't wait to see you guys. Don't have that baby til we get there!! Love you!!

Anonymous said...

Yes Pictures!!! You have such a cute family. Hope you all have a great summer and can't wait to see you all this Fall!

The Schwab Family! said...

You are so cute! I miss you so much and can't wait to see you!

Nate and Karen said...

You look so cute!! Have fun in Seattle this summer. Hope all goes well with the baby!