I really thought he was suppose to get easier by now but oh no that is not the case. If I am not watching him for a minute disaster can strike! Love the Boy!He is so full of smiles and is so sweet but he has so much energy he doesn't know what to do with it. So he makes messes constantly. This morning I turn on Curious George for him so I can quickly go shower and get ready. When I got out of the shower I could hear him up to something. As I came down the stairs I saw the candle holder full of yogurt covered raisins and then I turn the corner and there are piles of cereal out on the grass. What is he thinking? All of our cereal out on the lawn! At first I got mad...and then I decided to calmly ask him why he made that choice. He said "I feed the birds mommy." with a cute little grin. "Did you learn that from Curious George?" I asked. "Yes" he said. Oh Gavin...I couldn't help but hug him. It was kind of strange vacuuming cereal out of the grass. The picture doesn't do it justice.
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is HILARIOUS!!!! I am laughing out loud right now. What a hilarious little guy.
Oh boys.... Sometimes it is funny. But most times it is just infuriating. Knock on wood Ethan isn't nearly as Curious George- or Dennis the Menace as his brother Jack.
I love that he was being so helpful and feeding the birds. Sweet boy!
He is too cute! It might just come with the name! Gavin ( my bro) gives everyone a run for their money!
Post a Comment