Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Valentine!!!





I just wanted to make a shout out to my amazing husband.I LOVE you Scotty! I am so grateful that I met you in July of 2002. The first time that I saw you your smile melted my heart and has ever since.This is so cheesy but true. WE were married July 31st 2003 and have made so many memories.We have so much fun together and I am so grateful that we understand eachother. We have come so far and I am sure we have a crazy journey ahead, but together I know we can do anything!Happy Valentines Day!!

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

I love all those pictures! I remember that first dance! You and Scott are so perfect for eachother. I am so glad you have such a good man.

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures! I had forgotten about that trip to Lava Hot Springs and the dance we went to!

I loved seeing your wedding pics- gorgeous!

Erica said...

CUTE pictures! You are beautiful! Adorable family you have!