Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Natalia!!!




Natalia turned 5 years old today!We had a fun celebration over the weekened when family was in town and then also had a party for her with a few friends that she met here in Puyallup and with cousins Lexi and Chloe.This morning scott and I took her to Elmers for breakfast and then to Build a Bear.She picked out a festive pink unicorn.We love you Natalia!My how time flies!

1 comment:

Alicia Alee said...

Wow, I have missed out on a ton!! :o) I love all the pics ~ Cambree is absolutely beautiful and I love all of her flower headbands, and you both look stunning on her blessing day! I love your long hair! And of course Natalia is beautiful as always - can't believe she's 5!!! And Gavin is adorable as well! :o) Glad you guys are doing great ~