Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Visit from my dad!
My dad came down for Seth's soccer tournament this past weekend. It just so happened that we live in the same city that the tourney was held. My sister Elyssa came as well and we celebrated her b-day on Saturday.I wish I would have taken more pictures.Especially where that first one didn't turn out too well.It was a bummer because Seth got his knee kicked by the goaly while scoring a goal in his first game.He had to get 14 stitches and was unable to play the rest of the weekend.It happened right before we got there too.It was a fun weekend though and so nice to spend with family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That really stinks for Seth! How is he doing now? Is he going to play basketball? Madison hosted their tourney last weekend and Borah came over; we halfway expected to see your family.
Poor Seth. You are so lucky that you get to see so much of your family! I am so jealous. Do you remember when we went to that soccer tournament in New Mexico? I just scrapbooked those pictures. We look so little.
Post a Comment