
We would like to welcome our newest member to the family. Our sweet little girl was born May 15th at 2:27 a.m.. She weighed in at 6 lbs 5 oz and 19 1/4 in. long. The labor and delivery went pretty smoothly.We are so happy to have her here and already adore her.When Natalia and Gavin came to See her at the hospital,Gavin was completely oblivious to her. He didn't even recognize that she was there.But when we brought her home from the hospital he was so sweet.He offered her one of his most prized possessions (his truck) and gave her a kiss on the forehead.We'll see though.Natalia loves her dearly... and is so sweet with her.She loves to sit and hold her. I am still so tired.They don't ever let you get any sleep at the hospital. And I feel like I just can't catch up.I should be sleeping now. My mom is here and has been very helpful with everything.Thank goodness for moms! I will try to keep posting pics. because they change so quickly.

4 comments:
Congratulations Schwab family! I HATE sleeping at the hospital--they never leave you alone. It seems like the second you fall asleep they come in and wake you up again. Hopefully you can get some rest while your mom is in town. I can't believe you have three kids now!! You are super mom!
Congratulations you two, she is absolutely beautiful!! We are so happy for you and your new little arrival!!! We are glad the delivery went smoothly and you and the baby are doing well. Now try and get some sleep you deserve it!!
Congratulations!!
Congratulations! She is beautiful! Hopefully are paths will cross soon so we will be able to meet little Cambree.
Post a Comment