Saturday, November 29, 2008

Baby on the way!!

We can finally post this in our blog because all family members know now.Yes...we are having baby #3. We originally were going to wait awhile...but we feel really good and excited about having another baby.It's time.Being a parent is the best experience in the world!I am 15 weeks along and due the end of May.
everyhing is going well so far.We feel very grateful and blessed.

7 comments:

Juliann said...

CONGRATS!! I am sooooooo super excited for you! That is great news! How are you feeling? Are you guys going to get a bigger car? Ironically--we are going to buy a van tomorrow. Crazy huh? I told myself I would never drive a van but I am really excited about it and can hardly wait for the extra space and convenience of it.
Anyway, I am really excited for you. You were so nice and friendly to me when I had Benson. I was grateful to have your friendship. You are such a thoughtful and compassionate person. I hope your pregnancy goes well. You are awesome!!

Seth and Brittney said...

Hooray! I saw on Zach's blog that you were expecting and was waiting for you to say something! That is wonderful! I am 14.5 weeks along and due the last day in May! Same time as you almost! Congratulations on your third little one coming!
--I can't remember if I asked you about reading our blog... if you want to, shoot me an email to sethandbrittney@gmail.com and let me know your email address.
Congrats again!!!
-Brittney

Kassie Temple said...

Congratulations!! I had no idea that you had a blog. Now we can blog together. I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving. Did you guys end up getting your basement finished? Scott looked worn out the other night when he came over. Hopefully you guys can relax a little.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Scott told John and I thought I heard John say you were due in January like we are and I couldn't believe you could wait so long to tell people haha. We just can't keep up with you two! Can't wait to see pics of #3!!!

Elder Paysen Adams said...

Congrats!!! That's awesome. I hope you have a great pregnancy. I had 2 May babies, it's a good month to have one! Take care!

Alicia Alee said...

That's awesome!! I'm excited for your growing family! How are you feeling? Do you find out what you're having soon? If you have another girl, we would have one more potential candidate for the Mouser-Schwab match-up! ha ha.;) Hope you're doing well ~

Anne Woods said...

great news!! Congrats to your family!!