Saturday, September 20, 2008

Heading Home soon!

We are in Dallas Texas due to Hurricane Ike.Scott has been working here for a week.We will be headed back to Houston to pick up the rest of our things and then back to Lehi.We are going to make a stop in Bullhead City, AZ to see Scott's parents.We have not seen them for 6 months.It will be so nice to be back at our home though.We have some home projects that we want to tackle.The kids are getting very restless in this hotel.I am hoping to post some pics soon from the Hurricane.Until then!!

4 comments:

Nate and Karen said...

Your pictures are so cute from the summer. I miss it there in Houston. I am glad that I wasn't there for the hurricane though. It will be fun to see your pictures though. Let us know when you are back in Utah.

Deena Taylor said...

Hurray for being home soon!! We can't wait to see you guys. We miss those little ones...oh and you guys too. Hope the wretched ride home isn't too horrible but at least you get a break in Arizona. luv u guys!!

Munns Madness said...

Hey I love your new blog back ground. So how was Dallas? Was there alot of damage done in our area? We miss our pinnacle family it was so fun this summer getting to know you. You have such a cute family. Also I tagged you check my blog to see how to do it.

Nate and Britney said...

Hey you guy's I am so glad that you are all safe and that you were able to avoid the hurricane. We sure miss you guy's and are so glad that we were able to get to know you this summer. Nate and I sure do miss your smoothies.... mmmmm mmmmmm!! Can't wait to see you guy's this Winter!!